???Aluminum alloy truss is also called truss. Generally, it is made of aluminum after cutting, processing, welding, polishing, painting and other treatments. It is widely used in performance exhibitions, event celebrations, background layout, lighting and sound hanging systems. This kind of shelf can also be built into various trusses with different sizes according to the size of the site, and it can also be flexibly combined according to specific requirements. Not only is it very light in quality, but it is also very convenient for the entire construction and transportation, as well as the compression resistance and corrosion resistance of aluminum. So, what steps does the aluminum alloy truss have in the construction process? The following editor will give you a brief explanation!
Aluminum alloy truss
1. First place the four bases on the ground roughly, and then adjust the outriggers so that they are on a horizontal plane;
2. Insert the lower part of the diagonal support on the outside of the base of the four corners, insert 2 on each corner, a total of 8;
3. Fix the reverse head on the base with screws, and pay attention to the direction of rotation of the reverse head as shown in the figure;
4. Put a square set on the reverse head;
5. Connect the beam on the ground;
6. Connect the two ends of the beam to the square sleeves on both sides, then the beams are assembled on the ground;
7. Connect the truss of the column horizontally, and then screw one side to the reverse head, and the other side to the cross arm, and at the same time link the hanging hoist and the cross arm. Beam truss;
8. Several people erect the column truss together, taking care not to push the column with too much force, and then fix the screws on the reverse head;
9. After the upright is erected, hook the hook below the hoist to the lower beam through the sling;
10. 4 people slowly pull the hoist together to pull the beam to the left and right of the person's head;
11. Install lighting and sound equipment on the beam;
12. 4 people together pull the hoist to the predetermined height to stop;
13. Tighten one side of the diagonal support and the column, and the other side to the horizontal support of the base, so that the aluminum alloy frame is completed.
We have 19 branches in China. Our products are also exported to clients in USA, Europe, Japan, Middle East, Australia and regions as South Asia. We also welcome OEM and ODM orders. Whether selecting a current product from our catalog or seeking engineering assistance for your application, you can talk to our customer service center about your inquiry.
Contact Person: Millissa Du Email: email@example.com Tel: +86-0757-85100232 Mob: +86 13306182551 Address: Foshan City, Guangdong, China