Points to pay attention to during the use of scaffolding
2. The foundation of high-rise scaffolding must be firm, calculated before erection, to meet the load requirements, and erect according to construction specifications, and take drainage measures.
3. The technical requirements for erection of scaffolding should comply with relevant regulations.
4. We must attach great importance to various structural measures: scissor braces, tie points, etc. should be set up as required.
5. Horizontal closure: starting from the first step, every step or two steps should be covered with scaffold boards or scaffold fences. The scaffold boards should be laid along the long direction. The joints should be overlapped on the small cross bars. Empty boards are strictly prohibited. And a long safety fence is laid every four steps between the inner pole and the wall.
6. Vertical closure: From the second step to the fifth step, a 1.00m high protection-like railing and toe board or a net must be set on the inner side of the outer row of vertical poles, and the protective pole (net) and the vertical pole must be fastened firmly; In addition to the protective barriers above the fifth step, all safety fences or safety nets should be set up; in the streets or densely populated areas, you should start from the second step and set up safety fences or safety nets all outside.
7. The scaffolding should be 1.5m higher than the top of the building or the operating surface, and enclosures should be added.
8. The steel pipes, fasteners, scaffold boards and connection points on the erected scaffold shall not be removed at will. When necessary during construction, the person in charge of the construction site must agree to take effective measures, and resume immediately after the process is completed.
9. Before the scaffold is used, the person in charge of the construction site should organize the inspection and acceptance, and the scaffold can be used after passing the acceptance and filling in the inspection form. During the construction process, there should be professional management, inspection and maintenance, and regular settlement observation should be carried out. Reinforcement measures should be taken in time if abnormalities are found.
10. When scaffolding is dismantled, the connection with the building should be checked first, and the remaining materials and sundries on the scaffold should be removed. From top to bottom, proceed in the order of first assembling and then disassembling, and then assembling and disassembling first. The materials should be passed down or hoisted to the ground uniformly and cleared one step at a time. The stepping method is not allowed, and it is strictly forbidden to throw down or push (pull) to remove.
11. When setting up and dismantling scaffolding, a guard zone should be set up and special personnel should be sent to guard. In the event of strong winds above grade 6 and severe weather, the scaffolding work should be stopped.
12. For foundation requirements, when the foundation is uneven, please use adjustable base feet to achieve balance. The foundation must be able to withstand the scaffolding and working pressure.
13. The staff must wear safety belts during construction and high-altitude work. Please install safety nets around the work area to prevent heavy objects from falling and hurting others.
14. The components and accessories of the scaffold are strictly prohibited from falling or hitting during transportation and storage; when overlapping, disassembling and disassembling, it is strictly forbidden to throw them down from a height. When disassembling, they should be operated in order from top to bottom.
15. Pay attention to safety during use, and it is strictly forbidden to play around on the rack to prevent accidents.
16. While work is important, safety and life are even more important. Please keep the above contents in mind.
1. Requirements for erecting support rod type cantilever scaffolding
The erection of support rod type cantilever scaffolding needs to control the use load, and the erection should be firm. When erecting, you should first set up the inner frame so that the cross bar extends out of the wall, and then the diagonal bar is supported and the protruding cross bar is firmly connected, and then the overhanging part is set up, the scaffolding board is laid, and the railing and toe board should be installed on the periphery. A safety net is set up below to ensure safety.
2. Setting of even wall pieces
According to the axis size of the building, one is installed every three spans (6m) in the horizontal direction. In the vertical direction, one should be installed every 3 to 4 meters, and the points should be staggered to form a plum blossom arrangement. The erection method of connecting wall pieces is the same as that of floor-standing scaffolding.
3. Vertical control
When erecting, the verticality of the segmented scaffold must be strictly controlled, and the allowable deviation of verticality:
4. Laying of scaffold board
The bottom layer of the scaffold should be covered with thick wooden scaffolds, and the upper layers can be covered with perforated light scaffolds stamped from thin steel plates.
5. Safety protection facilities
Guardrails and toe boards should be provided on each layer of the scaffold.
The outside and bottom of the scaffolding are closed with dense mesh safety nets, and necessary passages between the scaffolding and the building must be maintained.
The connection between the cantilever beam (or longitudinal beam) and the pole of the cantilever scaffold.
150~200mm long steel pipe shall be welded on the cantilever beam (or longitudinal beam), the outer diameter of which is 1.0~1.5mm smaller than the inner diameter of the scaffold pole, and the fasteners should be used to connect it. At the same time, 1~2 sweeping poles should be installed at the lower part of the pole. Ensure the stability of the shelf.
6. Connection of cantilever beam and wall structure
Iron parts should be buried in advance or holes should be reserved to ensure reliable connection, and holes should not be randomly drilled to damage the wall.
7. Inclined rod (rope)
The diagonal tie rod (rope) should be equipped with a tightening device so that the tie rod can bear the load after being tightened.
8. Steel bracket
The steel support welding should ensure the height of the weld seam and the quality meet the requirements.
1. No matter what type of scaffold is erected, the materials and processing quality of the scaffold must meet the specified requirements. It is absolutely forbidden to use unqualified materials to erect the scaffold to prevent accidents.
2. General scaffolding must be erected in accordance with the scaffolding safety technical operating regulations. For high-rise scaffolding with a height of more than 15m, there must be a design, calculations, detailed drawings, erection plans, approval by the superior technical person in charge, and written safety technology. Confess, and then set up.
3. For dangerous and special racks such as hoisting, picking, hanging, jacking, stacking, etc., the design and approval must also be passed. Only by formulating separate safety technical measures can they be installed.
4. After accepting the task, the construction team must organize all personnel to carefully understand the scaffolding special safety construction organization design and safety technical measures, discuss the erection method, and send skilled and experienced technicians to be responsible for the erection of technical guidance and supervision.
After the scaffolding is erected and assembled, it should be inspected and confirmed to be qualified before proceeding. The foreman in charge, the shelf team leader, and the full-time safety technicians in the water section should organize the acceptance and fill in the acceptance form. The acceptance requirements are as follows:
1. The basic treatment, practice and embedding depth of the scaffold must be correct and reliable.
2. The arrangement of the shelf, the spacing of the vertical poles, and the large and small cross bars should meet the requirements.
3. The erection and assembly of the rack, including the selection of tool racks and lifting points, should meet the requirements.
4. The wall point or the fixed part of the structure should be safe and reliable; the scissor brace and diagonal brace should meet the requirements.
5. The safety protection and safety devices of the scaffold should be effective; the fastening degree of the fasteners and lashings should meet the requirements.
6. The installation of hoisting tools, wire ropes and booms of scaffolding should be safe and reliable, and the laying of scaffolding boards should comply with regulations.