There are two types of scaffolding: comprehensive scaffolding and single-item scaffolding. All industrial and civil construction units that can calculate the building area and are generally contracted by a construction unit should implement the integrated scaffolding quota; where the building area cannot be calculated and scaffolding must be erected, or the building area can be calculated, but construction and decoration For decoration projects, unit projects and other projects contracted by several construction units, the single-item scaffolding quota can be implemented.
(1) Comprehensive scaffolding
1. The comprehensive scaffolding engineering quantity is calculated in m2 according to the total construction area of ??the building.
2. The single-story building in the integrated scaffolding quota project refers to the unit project with a basement on the first floor and the first floor, and the multi-story building refers to the unit project with the second floor and above (excluding the basement floor).
3. For theaters and auditoriums with suspended ceilings, when the ceiling height is above 4.5m, full scaffolding is required, which can be calculated based on the additional quota of full scaffolding in theaters and auditoriums.
4. The integrated scaffolding quota project does not include the vertical enclosure of the building, the vertical protective frame, the horizontal protective frame, and the protective railing, which shall be calculated separately when actually needed.
5. When calculating according to the fixed quota of integrated scaffolding, no other scaffolding shall be calculated except for the single scaffolding that can be calculated in the above regulations.
(2) Single item scaffolding
1. The external scaffolding and the vertical enclosure of the building are calculated based on the length of the external wall outer line, multiplied by the height from the outdoor floor to the top of the external wall in m2, and the wall stacks that protrude from the outside of the wall within 24cm are not calculated. When the scaffolding project volume exceeds 24cm, it will be calculated according to the size shown in the figure and be included in the external scaffolding project volume. Do not deduct the area occupied by door and window openings, empty circles, etc.
2. The amount of scaffolding is calculated according to the vertical projection area of ??the wall.
3. The independent column is calculated according to the single-row external scaffolding quota project, and the engineering quantity is calculated according to the perimeter of the column structure as shown in the figure plus 3.60m times the height in m2.
4. When the indoor ceiling decoration surface is above 3.60m from the designed indoor floor, the full house scaffold should be calculated. After the full house scaffold is calculated, the wall decoration project will no longer calculate the scaffold. The volume of scaffolding is calculated in m2 based on the net indoor area. When the height is between 3.60～5.20m, the basic floor is calculated. When it exceeds 5.20m, each additional 1.20m is calculated as an additional floor. The calculation formula is as follows:
Increased number of layers of scaffolding in the whole hall = (indoor net height-5.20 (m))/1.20 (m)
5. The amount of overhead transport scaffolding shall be calculated according to the erection length by m.
6. The amount of suspended scaffolding is calculated in square meters according to the horizontal projection area of ??the erection.
7. The ramp engineering quantity is calculated based on different heights.
8. The amount of chimney and water tower scaffolding is calculated based on the diameter and height of the cylinder.
9. The engineering quantity of elevator shaft scaffolding is calculated based on single hole and seat.
10. The engineering quantity of the horizontal protective frame is calculated in square meters according to the horizontal projection area of ??the plank.
11. The engineering quantity of the vertical protective frame is calculated in square meters based on the erection height from the outdoor floor to the uppermost layer of the crossbar.
12. The amount of vertical hanging safety net is calculated by multiplying the length of the net part by the height in square meters.
13. The project volume of the pick-out safety net is calculated in square meters according to the horizontal projection area of ??the pick-out safety net.
14. The roof protection railing is calculated by extending meters according to the roof cornice as shown in the figure, and the adjacent protective railings on the floors are calculated by extending meters according to the length of the adjacent side as shown in the figure.
15. The stair guard railing is calculated by the horizontal projection length as shown in the figure.
16. The vertical protection railing at the entrance of the cave is calculated by extending meters according to the length of the entrance shown in the figure, and the horizontal protection net at the entrance of the entrance is calculated by square meters according to the length W of the entrance shown in the figure.
17. The engineering quantity of scaffolding is calculated according to the erection length by extension meters.
1. Water tower scaffolding is calculated according to the corresponding chimney scaffolding, in which the artificial multiplication factor is 1.11, and the others remain unchanged.
2. For overhead transportation lanes, the frame width is 2m. If the frame width exceeds 2m, the amount of labor, material, and machinery should be multiplied by a factor of 1.2, and if it exceeds 3m, the amount of labor, material, and machinery should be multiplied by a factor of 1.50.
3. The sealing material of the building's vertical enclosed quota project adopts bamboo battens. If textile cloth is used, the bamboo battens should be converted into textile cloth, and the artificial multiplication factor is 0.80.
4. When the height of the same building is different, it should be calculated separately according to different heights.
5. The single row and double row of external scaffolding shall be determined according to the following rules: ①The masonry height is less than 15m as single row scaffolding; ②The masonry height is more than 15m or the masonry height is less than 15m, but the exterior wall doors and windows and When the decorative area exceeds 60% of the external wall surface area, it is calculated as double-row scaffolding.
6. In the external scaffolding quota, the feeding platform and guard railing are integrated.
7. The horizontal protective frame and the vertical protective frame refer to those erected separately from the scaffolding, and are used for the protection of vehicle passages, pedestrian passages, street protection and isolation of construction from other objects.
9. For the reinforced concrete chimney body, water tower body and silo constructed by the sliding formwork, the scaffolding shall not be calculated.
10. Masonry storage silo is calculated based on double-row outer scaffolding.
11. When the height of the wall of the water (oil) pool exceeds 1.20m, the calculation shall be based on the masonry frame of the scaffold. The plastering surface of the pool top and the pool wall in the pool shall be calculated according to the full house scaffolding, and the plastering surface of the pool wall shall not be calculated as the scaffolding.
12. When the height of the outdoor trench wall exceeds 1.20m, it shall be calculated according to the inner scaffolding.
13. Calculate the comprehensive scaffolding, and calculate the building dense mesh vertical protective frame, the building dense mesh vertical closed, nylon safety net is not deducted.
We have 19 branches in China. Our products are also exported to clients in USA, Europe, Japan, Middle East, Australia and regions as South Asia. We also welcome OEM and ODM orders. Whether selecting a current product from our catalog or seeking engineering assistance for your application, you can talk to our customer service center about your inquiry.
Contact Person: Millissa Du Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +86-0757-85100232 Mob: +86 13306182551 Address: Foshan City, Guangdong, China