Aluminum alloy truss is a very popular stage truss in recent years. Many large-scale stages and exhibitions use this material. What are the production processes of this material? Let us take a look.
Aluminum alloy truss
1. Purchase round tubes for welding square head truss and iron plate;
2. Perform wire cutting on the lathe of the lathe and cut the iron plate;
3. Die-cutting iron plate, each iron plate punches 8 round holes with a diameter of 10 mm;
4. Use carbon dioxide gas to protect the welding iron plate to make a square head;
5. Bend the iron wire on the bending pipe bender as a support between the welded truss iron pipes;
6. Start welding the truss on the welded tire.
7. Grinding and polishing welding truss waiting for spraying;
8. After polishing the truss, spray paint powder on the truss for spraying treatment;
9. Put the painted truss on the shelf and push the baking oven for high temperature baking;
10. After baking at a fixed time and temperature, the truss spraying treatment is completed;
11. The truss has been formed, the truss is tested after going out of the furnace, whether there are virtual welding conditions;
12. Finished products are packed in the warehouse.
We have 19 branches in China. Our products are also exported to clients in USA, Europe, Japan, Middle East, Australia and regions as South Asia. We also welcome OEM and ODM orders. Whether selecting a current product from our catalog or seeking engineering assistance for your application, you can talk to our customer service center about your inquiry.
Contact Person: Millissa Du Email: email@example.com Tel: +86-0757-85100232 Mob: +86 13306182551 Address: Foshan City, Guangdong, China